[Scribus] translating...

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Aug 2 16:41:37 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 20:38, igzebedze wrote:
> hi
>
> when i do cvs update, the old translation file (slovenian) becomes almost
> unusable... (on the bug-tracker it says, i have only 120 untranslated and
> 600 fuzzy, qt-linguist says that almost all are untranslated)
> how come / what is the proper way to update the file?
>
> regards, bostjan spetic

The reason is because I have added accelerators for keyboard access to
almost every part of the program now. Sorry for the work, but its a
necessary evil that had to be done some time. Thanks for your patience.
It wont need to happen again now :). Thanks for updating the
translation. We will be announcing a string freeze very soon.

Craig