[Scribus] Problem exporting chinese caracters in PDF

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir
Thu Apr 29 09:16:44 CEST 2004

Hello Peter,
Thanks, again.
I seems to work perfectly fine like that ;-).
I must say I'm really impressed by the reactivity of this list.
By the way,  is it  necessary to add a bug to the bug tracker for this
issue?

Vlad