[Scribus] Text editing difficulties

Ralf Höling hoeling
Tue Apr 20 19:03:34 CEST 2004

Hi Craig!
Am 20.04.2004 um 18:44 schrieb Craig Bradney:
(snip)

> Its a bug, and we think its gone now. If it was caused by pressing the
> tab key,its fixed in CVS as it was fixed 14/04/04.

Thank you for your fast answer, so I'm looking forward to the new
version hopefully coming soon to fink!

>> PS: Is it really necessary to have those MS-Windows-like close- and
>> fullscreen-buttons?
>
> They arent Windows like.. they are a generic feature of windowing
> systems these days.
Anyway it looks like Windows 95.
> They are goverened by Qt anyway, or the theme you
> apply to Qt. Perhaps qtconfig within Fink can help?

Well, most themes of qtconfig do have these buttons and the ones that
don't, look ugly anyway. So I think I have to resign.
Nevertheless thank you very much for your help!

Regards
Ralf