[Scribus] Command Line Interface?

VANEK Petr Petr.VANEK
Thu Apr 15 13:45:42 CEST 2004

> I'd like to use scribus to produce a pdf from a database,
> controlled by
> a web form. Hacking together an XML file would be no problem,
> but can I
> control scribus remotely? As far as I can see scripting is
> only available
> from inside the application?

today is not possible to use Scribus without gui anyway. I think
the main goal of this app is a little different from your specification.
You can use DB<->Scribus cooperation via scripter (tested with
MySQL) - only from the application. There is no interface to the
scribus pdf/eps libraries.
IMHO there is no way to change it in the near future...

petr