[Scribus] changing text in a text box - and a bug

ruth moulton ruth
Tue Apr 6 23:14:38 CEST 2004

 hey, since i mailed this i've been playing around with properties, very
nifty. and i think i've found the answers to the help i needed, its really
not that difficult at all to copy the different text into its own box, fiddle
with its style and properties and superimpose it over the original text.

found out how to select a set of frames, several inside one, to move them all
together. is there a way to put a permanent 'group' setting on the collection
so if i move the outer frame i don't have to remember to reselect ?

--
Ruth Moulton
65 Tetherdown

+44 (0)20 8883 5823