[Scribus] Result of the poll

Martin Costabel costabel
Tue Apr 6 10:27:21 CEST 2004

linuxlingam wrote:

[]
> from now), as also elsewhere. a splashwindow that says 'desktop
> publishing for linux' on those platforms...?

On the Mac, I have no problem with the splash screen as it is. It is
clear that this is software written on and for Linux and ported to the
Mac from there. If someday someone has the time/energy/knowledge to
produce a native version for the Mac, or a version that is truely
platform-independent, it might be preferable to have "Unix" instead of
"Linux", but right now, this would be misleading.

--
Martin