[Scribus] Background with opacity

Steve Jacobs steve
Tue Apr 6 09:02:57 CEST 2004

Using today's cvs, I made a document which contains some boxes filled
with 10% black. These are Scribus-created objects, not graphics.

If I export a pdf with color optimized for the printer, the boxes
display correctly with Xpdf, Acrobat, GSView. If the pdf is optimized
for screen/web, the boxes display as solid black. Neither pdf will print.

Postscript displays and prints correctly.

Qt 3.2.3, Debian unstable.

Regards,

Steve