[Scribus] Result of the poll

linuxlingam linuxlingam
Tue Apr 6 04:05:43 CEST 2004

> > Please don't Tom, as the splash window is fine as it is.  It
> > says exactly what it should say, Desktop Publishing for Linux.
> > That was what the developer's intended, that was what it was
> > created on, that is what it runs best on and Linux should get
> > part of the credit for Scribus becoming a reality!

i see some questions on the mailing list from mac users. i expect
several windoze users coming online when i start formally mentioning
scribus in my projects and works with windoze users (about two weeks
from now), as also elsewhere. a splashwindow that says 'desktop
publishing for linux' on those platforms...?

i dunno? what do you guys think?

:-)
LL