[Scribus] Help file not same version as download?

Jeff Lasman blists
Sun Apr 4 19:58:16 CEST 2004

On Sunday 04 April 2004 01:32 am, Craig Bradney wrote:

> > I *really* recommend you download the latest available version
> > which is 1.1.6
> >
> > It is far superior than the stable version, and also, it is very
> > stable despite its development number
>
> And CVS is even better... and just as stable.

I'll probably download one or the other of these when I set up the
Knoppix system; I'm looking at doing that shortly.

But... should I want to update now, do I just do a reinstall, or do I
have to go through some special procedure to update?

> As for the docs.. please be patient they are undergoing a major
> rewrite. Some of it is ready but not online, some of it will be ready
> soon.

I don't mind doing that, nor do I mind being involved with them as time
permits, but I still don't have an answer to my questions, which
remain:

How do I get to the Styles and Measurement Palette?

and

How do I apply a paragraph style to text or to a textbox?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation