[Scribus] Registerhaltigkeit

Marcel Spitau marcel
Thu Apr 1 22:45:53 CEST 2004

Hi folks,

I have the same problem, not with headlines, but with pictures. If I have got
a page with three columns of text. In the left upper corner, there is a
picture over two columns. The last line in the right coloumn ends before the
columns in the other two columns.

I would be very glad to hear about a cool "secret-not-yet-found" feature or a
propper workaround.

Did you all get it in my horrible english?

Thanks at all
Marcel

Am Donnerstag, 1. April 2004 18:19, hat  Mardigrafe - Louis Desjardins
folgendes geschrieben: