[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 7, Eintrag 33

Madhulika Pareek-Joshi madhulika
Fri Sep 26 14:32:36 CEST 2003

Hi Peter:
Thanks for your suggestions.  I installed FLTK using Fink, but when i
try to compile XPP, I am receiving an error message.  Everything is
fine when I type the ./configure command.  But, when I type "make", the
terminal simply scrolls up two three pages quickly, and shows the
following error on the last screen.

> mainwindow.cxx:1367: syntax error before `->' token
> mainwindow.cxx:1369: syntax error before `->' token
> make: *** [mainwindow.o] Error 1

I wrote to Till, but haven't heard from him.  This is probably the
wrong place to ask this question, but since you are an expert at this i
thought I might ask. I am a Mac user.

Thanks
Sunil