[Scribus] littlecms and Color Management

Patrick magicpage91
Fri Sep 26 05:12:24 CEST 2003

On 25 Sep 2003 21:40:04 -0400
Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com> wrote:
[...]
> BTW, I've made a few tweaks to the main Scribus page at
> www.scribus.org.uk let me know if it does not display right for you.
>
> Regards,
> Peter
>

> **************

Peter,
One thing I've noticed about the site for a long time is along the top
line on the right, where you have "Home | Contact", it runs off the
page.  It has been that way forever, but both are still accessible, so
no real need to correct or mention, except for display purposes.  I can
send a snapshot if you want.  This is using Konqueror.  Mozilla seems to
space things out correctly and display correctly.  Didn't realize you
were using Frames so much on the page and not sure if it's a bug in Konq
for not handling those.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---