[Scribus] Stability Issues

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Sun Sep 21 16:44:31 CEST 2003

I am using Scribus 1.0.1 on X11 (Mac).  I have had scribus crash a
couple times-May be some one is familiar with the problems:
1)  When I try to draw a line using the straight line tool, Scribus
crashes (I think I have seen some reports of this on the mail list)
2)  The second time Scribus crashed is when I changed the display
preference setting.  I created a document with ruler display setting at
100%.  Then when I changed it to 119% to create a exact 1inch setting
display on the screen, Scribus crashed.  Now, when I open that
document, Scribus always crashes.  Error message in the xterm is "Bus
error".  When I change the setting back to 100% and then try to open
that document, all is well-No crash.

Thanks
Sunil