[Scribus] Mac color mismatch - recompile with libarts didn't help

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Sep 18 02:02:46 CEST 2003

Wolfgang Rumpf wrote:

> So I went ahead and installed a newer libart2 (2.3.14-1) and recompiled
> Scribus - no help, the screen dispay of font colors other than black and
> the blue wash of images still happens...

I tried to look at this, but I have to give up. It seems there are a
couple of pieces of the libart sources that now are copied into the
scribus sources and compiled in, like art_rgb.c. I count 7 files art_*.c
in scribus. And these files are modified with respect to the libart
sources that I have before me. They are, in particular, modified in
places that are sensitive to endian issues. Why are these things copied,
why are they modified, and is it clear that they work correctly for
big-endian architectures?

--
Martin