[Scribus] Problems with Scribus 1.1.0

PFJ paulf.johnson
Fri Sep 12 11:49:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > I have just recently started working with Scribus; I compiled 1.1.0 on my
> > SuSE  Pro 8.2 today without any problems.
>
> After inserting #include <math.h> at the beginning of svgplugin.cpp, as was
> adviced here, scribus compiled well on my SuSE 8.2 too.

When using C++ and needing any of the standard headers, please use the
standard <cmath> rather than <math.h> - there are very good reasons for
using <cmath>, the main one being that all the functions inside of the
header will be encased in the std:: namespace - using the standard C
headers can be dangerous.

That one must have slipped past me.

TTFN

Paul

--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control