[Scribus] Problems with Scribus 1.1.0

Markus Roduner markus
Fri Sep 12 12:31:39 CEST 2003

Hello,

> I have just recently started working with Scribus; I compiled 1.1.0 on my
> SuSE  Pro 8.2 today without any problems.

After inserting #include <math.h> at the beginning of svgplugin.cpp, as was
adviced here, scribus compiled well on my SuSE 8.2 too.

> *Scribus seems not to accept empty spaces or German Umlaute in
> file/directory names (maybe it is a feature of lunix systems, I have just
> begun learning)
>That's not a Scribus Problem, it's a Problem of Qt and/or Linux.

On my box, German umlauts and other signs (I have Lithuanian file and
directory names too) and spaces work fine with nearly all programs including
scribus. I have UTF-8 encoding set in .profile.

Best regards,
Markus Roduner