[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Release of Scribus 1.1.0

Linus Gasser ineiti
Wed Sep 10 14:28:55 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 02:59, Peter Linnell wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 17:45, Paul wrote:
> > Dear Franz,
> >
> > > Today I've put the Sources of Scribus-1.1.0 and an updated
> > > Version of the Scripting Plugin onto my Website. The Down-
> > > load and the Homepage are also updated.

Hi,
yes, looks promising. Can't wait to compile it on my alpha, to see whether
it's also faster on there. Anyway, just two small bugs:
- in order to compile on a debian-distribution, add patch
- when selecting subscript, I can't unselect it any more. But it works with
superscript...

good work, once again. But you must be tired from hearing this ;)

Linus

--
Linus Gasser