[Fwd: [Scribus] Examples]

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Sep 10 08:13:16 CEST 2003

Hi Michael

Similar situation: I produce the car club magazine for the Renault Car
Club of Australia :), have done so for about 7 years tho, the last 3
have been with InDesign though.

Nice work. Would send you a link but on the car clubs website the
magazines are only available to members. Usually my PDFs are between 50
and 80mb. As you are new to the editing scene maybe you are interested
in having a look, if so I can find a way to give you a direct link to a
magazine if you have the bandwidth. Let me know.

cya
Craig