[Fwd: [Scribus] Examples]

Michael Hund hund
Wed Sep 10 01:18:25 CEST 2003

Craig,

I've never used desktop publishing before, and put together this
newsletter for my car club.

I'ts a pdf file, about 3.8mb, at http://users.bigpond.net.au/hund

Regards,

Michael Hund

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Scribus] Examples
Date: 	09 Sep 2003 17:53:42 +0200
From: 	Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au>
To: 	scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de

Hi All

I am wondering if there are some decent examples of Scribus output on a
site somewhere?

Either in PDF or Scribus format with whatever attachments might be
necessary would be fine.

I think this would be great to see some real world examples of how
people are using the software at this point in time.

I guess I am wondering about this because I'm reading the messages daily
and people seem to have questions about stuff that for me would be show
stoppers for real usage, plus from my own experience with it.

regards
Craig

--

29A Scott Street