[Scribus] Download links for 1.1.0

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Sep 10 03:07:05 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 21:02, Keith Lancaster wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 19:55, Peter Linnell wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I forgot the download links..
> >
> > http://web2.altmuehlnet.de/fschmid/scribus-1.1.0.tar.gz
> >
> > The Python Scripter plug-in has also been updated.
> >
> > http://web2.altmuehlnet.de/fschmid/scribus-scripting-0.5.1.tar.gz
> >
> > Please note, you will need lib_art-devel as well as freetype2 as a
> > requirement.
> >
> > The mirrors have been updated as well.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Peter
> >

> I just built from CVS. Is this pretty much the same as 1.1.0? Also,
> where can I get the source for the plugin? (in CVS)

The plug-in source is not in CVS as far as I can tell and I just did an
update about 10 mins ago.

I am unsure about anon-cvs at the moment, as I tracked the altheulmet
CVS the last few days exclusively to test Franz's code as he made
changes to the rendering engine. I have really given the new version a
workout and it is now probably as stable as 1.0.1..

Peter