[Scribus] Qt 3.2.2

Josep Febrer jfebrer
Sat Oct 18 21:34:23 CEST 2003

A Divendres 17 Octubre 2003 21:48, Paul va escriure:

> I have contacting the Debian chap over the problem and offered to help
> him out as well, yet I've not heard back from him.

You probably haven't contacted with the right guy, have a look at the Debian
status package page for scribus, and you will find the email of their
packager:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/scribus.html

As you see in this page Scribus isn't updated for one reason if Scribus will
go on the next stable version of Debian, first they will go to testing and
for that need it almost need to be 16 days old.
And don't expect the latest stable version of Scribus when appear the next
stable release of Debian, because near testing will go to freeze for a months
and don't be new version of their packages, so 1.0.1 is better than nothing.

Today I build a debian package for Scribus from today's CVS.
It's here for Debian sid if anyone is interested:

http://www.idomenorca.com/~josep/scribus_1.1.1+cvs20031018-1.josep2_i386.deb
--
Una mujer ser?a encantadora si uno pudiera caer en sus brazos sin caer en sus
manos.