[Scribus] Problem compiling cvs on Slack 9.1

Simon Munton simon
Tue Oct 28 22:53:08 CET 2003

On Monday 27 Oct 2003 10:57 pm, Riku Leino (Tsoots) wrote:

> I probably shouldn't be using the cvs version but still I want to live
> on the edge. I'm also using Slackware 9.1 and am facing the latter
> problem for what this quick fix is for. The first problem was already
> fixed in the check out I just did (I saw those lines from the diff in
> the admin/acinclude.m4.in). Now I'm wondering what does this quick fix
> really mean like in more common language so that I could understand it
> or are there some other solutions for this coming in near future.

What this means is: wherever you find a file that has the line
#include <Python.h>

add the line:
#undef slots

just before the #include line so it looks like this:

#undef slots
#include <Python.h>

But a fix may be coming soon. Try getting the latest cvs in a day or two....

Simon