[Scribus] Problem compiling cvs on Slack 9.1

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Mon Oct 27 23:57:43 CET 2003

> As a quick fix, I added a #undef slots before every include of Python.h
> Scribus then compiled OK

I probably shouldn't be using the cvs version but still I want to live
on the edge. I'm also using Slackware 9.1 and am facing the latter
problem for what this quick fix is for. The first problem was already
fixed in the check out I just did (I saw those lines from the diff in
the admin/acinclude.m4.in). Now I'm wondering what does this quick fix
really mean like in more common language so that I could understand it
or are there some other solutions for this coming in near future.

Thanks
Riku