[Scribus] A request or two

herve couvelard herve.couvelard
Tue Oct 28 18:21:36 CET 2003

Hi,

just 1 "stupid simple" remark :
why using scribus just to print 12 words in a files ?
the are a lot of scripting language able to do it ...
php + libpdf  or php +fpdf (i know these ones)
probably bash + lp filters , perl ? java ?

I think (my 2 cents opinion) that a soft is used for one thing. in
France we say : "qui trop embrasse mal ?treind" (well something like :
'to much kisses is bad for F." So lets do DTP with scribus and scripts
with scriptings language.

Scribus seems to me a real real good soft (i am not a professionnal of
publishing ;-{ )
herv?