[Scribus] A request or two

Kobus Wolvaardt kobuswolf
Tue Oct 28 00:16:31 CET 2003

> Scribus has very limited commandline functionality. I did play around
> with a direct print command and some font commands, but they came to
> nothing as the app relies on Qt to do a lot of the donkey work.

How much functionality?

What I want to do is make a document (18 words arranged in three row by
six columbs). Then I want to replace these words with new ones, save it,
and make a pdf or print it. The colors between the words will be
different, but will always stay the same between interations.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kobus Wolvaardt