[Scribus] A request or two

Kobus Wolvaardt kobuswolf
Mon Oct 27 21:59:07 CET 2003

1. It seams some sort of formatted text input would please a lot of
people. Is it posible to import RTF or openoffice files? It would be
smart to choose something that can be created by a lot of different word
processors.

2. Can scribus be used from commandline? Someone else requested this a
while ago. The text file format makes it really easy to create templates
and modify it from my own programs.

Thanks
Kobus

P.S. I installed 1.1.1 and its step up from 1.0.1 and is becoming very
nice (I think my 1.1 had a bug, it couldnt import eps files [can it be
because cups-devel wasn't installed?])