[Scribus] Convert to outlines

Steve Jacobs steve
Sun Oct 26 22:52:13 CET 2003

Hello,

This happens consistently on my  (using 1.1.1 or 1.1.2cvs BuildID 25):

Create a text box and type something in it. Then select it and choose Item >
Convert to Outlines. The last character in the string gets converted to
curves as expected (does a nice job, too), all other characters become empty
rectangles the the size and shape of the letterforms.

After ungrouping, the last character can be edited as a normal bezier object,
the others can be selected and moved around but that's about all. If I choose
'Edit Object' with one these rectangles selected, Scribus dies in its tracks
with

GArray::at: Absolute index 0 out of range
Segmentation fault

I seem to remember that Convert to Outlines worked at one time, but I haven't
neded it for awhile and can't be sure. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks and regards,

Steve

--

Steve Jacobs