[Scribus] difficulties with "collect for output" function

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Fri Oct 24 03:36:02 CEST 2003

After receiving your email, I checked the "collect for output" function
with documents containing image file names with spaces and without
spaces, and there is no difference in the output.  The .sla file is
exported to the directory, but the images are not.

thanks
sunil