[Scribus] outline of text boxes

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Thu Oct 23 13:45:56 CEST 2003

In the new version (1.1.1) it is possible to create a outline by
selecting the color of the pencil in properties.  However, i have
noticed that this works only for the Image boxes, some how not for the
text boxes.  When one does a print preview, the text boxes show the
outline, but when saved as Acrobat pdf, I have noticed that the text
boxes outline does not show up.  My work around has been to create a
box under the text box in a new layer.
-Sunil