[Scribus] Cannot Compile on RH 8

Bill Carini crisbill
Thu Oct 23 15:12:00 CEST 2003

Is there a way to make configure warn about unsuitable automake/autoconf?
This would head off a lot of the problems posted to this list.

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)

Use GnuPG for confidential email. (www.gnupg.org)