[Scribus] font issues

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Thu Oct 23 02:34:12 CEST 2003

Hi,
	I've compiled Scribus 1.1.1 (on Mandrake 9.2, compiled w/o a hitch) and I'm
having one MINOR problem that may be a bug...

	I've got two fonts that I use with another program that I frequently use in
Scribus.  Both are not unicode, and one is Greek, the other is Hebrew.  The
major cosonants show up fine, but Greek and Hebrew both have characters that
are placed above and below the major characters (Especially Hebrew); these
characters do not show up in Scribus (I've tried different zooms, no luck).
They DO however, show up when I output a .pdf file so I know the glyphs are
there.  Like I said, minor glitch for what is otherwise a great program.  I
especially like the new font-rendering system, as stuff just looks so much
better (even though these fonts worked correctly with the old system).

	Any ideas about what might be going on?  I've got the fonts, I'd be happy to
send them to someone..

Wes