[Scribus] Qt 3.2.2

PFJ paul
Tue Oct 21 10:13:22 CEST 2003

Hi,

> >I even included a patch to fix the problems.
>
> Could you post the patch here, then, so that it's public at least? As a
> service to us Slackware users? Many thanks for the effort, by the way!

I'll see if I can resurrect the drive it was on (not holding out too
much hope, it was soaked when the extension roof decided that it
preferred to be at ground level rather than roof level...

BTW : The scripter should soon be on the anoncvs server. Franz and I
just need to iron out a couple of tiny probs first. You will need to do
a fresh checkout to get the scripter.

TTFN

Paul

--
Free your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Free your mind to a choice of applications which you can control