[Scribus] wrong directory, wrong units, wrong language

Paul paul
Tue Oct 21 08:40:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > > Get an image in one directory; then save scribus (.sla) document and it
> > > will save to the directory for the image (instead of saving it the
> > > current working directory or where it was saved previously).
> >
> > That is a new one to me.
>
> It has happened to me several times. I end up having multiple copies of
> same document filename (different revisions) in different directories.

And me. I can't get that to reproduce under OSX, RH9 or Slack9.

> > > (My workaround was to exit Scribus and restart it; that should not be
> > > needed.)
> >
> > Ditto. I can't replicate this on RH9.

Steeeeeerike 2!

> > > I am using Scribus 1.1.1 under NetBSD/i386 1.6.1_STABLE as installed via
> > > pkgsrc.
>
> > Which compiler ?
>
> This is GCC 2.95.3 (as bundled with NetBSD). Later, I will try with Linux
> and gcc 3.3.1.

Ah. Over the time I've been one of the developers, I've had more and
more problems with gcc 2.95.x - it really is not very good. Have a go
with a newer version of gcc and you may find some problems go.

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all