[Scribus] Scribus and gentoo, and color management

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Oct 18 20:18:36 CEST 2003

This is not something to be suggested to everyone. It comes with a lot
of caveats. If someone wishes to only use an unstable version of one
package rather than their whole system on Gentoo, then the advised ways
are either to:

"ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86" emerge packagename

or go to the directory and emerge packagename.

If someone sets ~x86 in make.conf then they will start to get unstable
versions of everything everytime they emerge sync; emerge-up world.
Please be careful to who you suggest this to.

Craig