[Scribus] Scribus and gentoo, and color management

Benjamin Traut b.traut
Sat Oct 18 20:07:59 CEST 2003

Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 19:52 schrieb Benjamin Traut
> Hmm, I tried that today and it indicates, that it would like to update
> Scribus to 1.1.1.
>
> Perhaps you could do an emerge sync and retry it.
>
> If this doesn't help, then you could try the following steps:
>
> cd /usr/portage/app-office/scribus
> emerge scribus-1.1.1.ebuild

Craig Bradney just wrote me, what I have forgotten to tell you (mostly
because I did the change a few weeks ago):

You have to alter your /etc/make.conf the following way:

Under Advanced Masking exist an entry:
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="whatever_there_were"

In your case it seems to be  commented out. Just delete the # at the
beginning of the line and change ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="whatever_there_were" to
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86"

Note that portage might now be aware of many unstable or
development-Versions, so be carefull what you do.

HTH,
  Benjamin.

--
Hlade's Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person --
they will find an easier way to do it.