[Scribus] Problem trying out version 1.1.1

Wayne Maeda iw
Fri Oct 17 08:25:39 CEST 2003

On Friday 17 October 2003 02:44 am, Magic Page wrote:

> Wayne,
> What version of qt3 do you have installed then?  You need a version
> greater than 3.0.2 for things
> to work correctly.  Here is a list of qt3 files installed on my system.
> Check them against yours, just
> the names, not the versions.
>
> qt3-extensions-3.2.1-38
> qt3-postgresql-3.2.1-38
> qt3-unixODBC-3.2.1-38
> qt3-mysql-3.2.1-38
> qt3-static-3.2.1-35
> qt3-non-mt-3.2.1-35
> qt3-3.2.1-35
> qt3-devel-tools-3.2.1-38
> qt3-examples-3.2.1-38
> qt3-devel-3.2.1-35
> qt3-devel-doc-3.2.1-35
> qt3-man-3.2.1-38
>
> Also, not sure what distro you are using, don't remember if you
> mentioned that or not, but in SuSE
> you can go into YaST2 and do a search for all -devel files to install them.
>
> Patrick

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and my qt3 version is 3.1.2.
I can't seem to locate this qt3-mt file that I'm supposed to have installed.
Is it contained in the mysql, postgresql, or ODBC qt files? I couldn't find
it.

Thanks,
Wayne