[Scribus] Problem trying out version 1.1.1

Magic Page magicpage91
Fri Oct 17 04:44:19 CEST 2003

Wayne Maeda wrote:

>On Wednesday 15 October 2003 02:30 am, Patrick wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:43:43 +0100
>>
>>Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,

>>>You need the Qt-devel rpm installing as well.
>>>
>>>TTFN
>>>
>>>Paul
>>>
>>>--
>>>

>>Plus, won't he need qt3-non-mt also from the development files?  Best to
>>install all the qt3 development files to be safe and have fewer
>>problems.
>>
>>Patrick
>>

>I've installed the qt3 development and qt3 common files but still have the
>same problem. Any ideas?
>
>Wayne

*************************

Wayne,
What version of qt3 do you have installed then?  You need a version
greater than 3.0.2 for things
to work correctly.  Here is a list of qt3 files installed on my system.
Check them against yours, just
the names, not the versions.

qt3-extensions-3.2.1-38
qt3-postgresql-3.2.1-38
qt3-unixODBC-3.2.1-38
qt3-mysql-3.2.1-38
qt3-static-3.2.1-35
qt3-non-mt-3.2.1-35
qt3-3.2.1-35
qt3-devel-tools-3.2.1-38
qt3-examples-3.2.1-38
qt3-devel-3.2.1-35
qt3-devel-doc-3.2.1-35
qt3-man-3.2.1-38

Also, not sure what distro you are using, don't remember if you
mentioned that or not, but in SuSE
you can go into YaST2 and do a search for all -devel files to install them.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---
        Registered Linux User #225206