[Scribus] .pot file OK now?

Kevin Donnelly kevin
Fri Oct 17 11:12:38 CEST 2003

On Thursday 16 October 2003 11:12 pm, Paul wrote:
> > There were suggestions a couple of weeks ago that the pot file for
> > Scribus had some shortcomings.  Have these now been resolved, so that I
> > could update the Welsh version?
>
> The pot file seems to be okay from what I've looked at, but I'd need
> Franz and Peter to verify that.

OK - I'll start it on Monday.

> > By the way, I gave a presentation on Scribus at our LUG yesterday, and
> > people were very impressed with what the app could do.  It ran
> > beautifully, didn't have to be coaxed at any point, and didn't fall over
> > its feet once - a star performer!
>
> Excellent :-) If you used any slides or the such, could you whizz them
> over to Peter for inclusion on the ever expanding website?

I just did a hands-on demo of building the page in the famous tutorial, ie a
speeded up version of the Welsh tutorial on our site.  So there are no slides
:-(  But I think people liked seeing the app actually being used to produce a
result in real-time.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly