[Scribus] .pot file OK now?

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Fri Oct 17 07:13:50 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 16:05, Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> Hi
>
> There were suggestions a couple of weeks ago that the pot file for Scribus had
> some shortcomings.  Have these now been resolved, so that I could update the
> Welsh version?

I have figured out how to patch the text strings and need to update the
.pot file. The problem was I did not make a crucial step in creating the
.pot. Will be fixed real soon now or otherwise next day or so.

> By the way, I gave a presentation on Scribus at our LUG yesterday, and people
> were very impressed with what the app could do.  It ran beautifully, didn't
> have to be coaxed at any point, and didn't fall over its feet once - a star
> performer!

Nice. I did a PDF presentation created by Scribus in front of a group of
mostly MS web developers.. Oohs and aahs afterwards.

Cheers,
Peter