[Scribus] TOOL problem ?

tom jakabfy tjakabfy
Thu Oct 16 03:34:20 CEST 2003

Hi there:
Just downloaded and compiled Scribus 1.1.1 successfully, even though 1.1.2 is
recommended (I couldn't find it...maybe only a CVS still).

Anyway, I don't see anything when the TOOLS (Properties,Outline and Bookmarks)
are show/hide. Back in version 0.97 or so, I did see something. Version 1.0
didn't seem to have them either. There is a BLUE box around the text boxes
which are BOOKMARKed though.

I know the Bookmarks are there since the .pdf file works fine. What should be
displayed for the OUTLINE and PROPERTIES ?

Also, I liked the FONT display in 1.0. Now I have to rely on the print-out.

Tom