[Scribus] Which is the "recommend" release?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Oct 14 18:11:42 CEST 2003

I'd also recommend 1.1.2 if you can grab it from CVS. Its faster every
day!

Paul those optimisations you say you are doing.. wow, however I notice
my binary is 3114540, not even close to 2.2 or 1.8, built from CVS
today. Does that sound right to you?

Franz.. all bottom left controls are now sized nicely!

Craig