[Scribus] Build problem

Paul paul
Sat Oct 11 18:12:55 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Ok .. fixed that.. was 1.4

That should have been okay, but there are a few variations of 1.4
around...

> So for building on Gentoo you need to
> export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5_7=1
> export WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.7
> then run the Make -f Makefile.dist
>
> or should Automake be set to 1.6  Paul?

1.6 or above should work.

> BTW, theres now an official Gentoo ebuild for 1.1.1.

Excellent. The Debian bods are still struggling with 1.0.1 in unstable!

> Will continue to try to get my own CVS ebuild working with the CVS
> sources now.

Let us know how you get on. There were quite a few people at the show
using Gentoo and having fun and games getting it to compile and install.

TTFN

Paul

--
One OS to fool them all