[Scribus] Calendar.py broken on scribus-1.1.1

p linnell scribusdocs
Sat Oct 11 16:17:45 CEST 2003

Craig Bradney wrote:

> Peter
>
> While this list is great, and many thanks to Oli, its doesnt go anywhere
> near to the comprehensive bug/feature request list of something like
> bugzilla. I'm not at all familiar with the requirements of a bugzilla
> (or similar, perhaps more basic software) site, nor if anyone else is
> interested but I think something more than just this list would be a
> good idea.
>
> Features.. eg the table one. There is a table request with regards to
> Framemaker table type editing. Thats great but I would just like the
> ability to make a table even. Therefore taking this example we need to
> be able to make comments on other peoples comments.
>
> I like the idea of voting or priorities on feature requests. Most if not
> all of those feature requests on that page are great ideas, but I for
> one would much prefer some editing tools or features (eg multiple column
> text frames) over Indesign/Quark/Framemaker/ etc import filters.

Agreed there. Importing proprietary file formats is a nice luxury, but
as I am sure you know, none of them are perfect. The only really good
ones are from Markzware at USD $ 300 just to go in one direction.

> Anyway.. just my 2 cents.
>
> Craig
>
> On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 14:43, Peter Linnell wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 08:38, Craig Bradney wrote:
>>
>>>On the note of wish lists...
>>>
>>>Is there a site or just a list that has the current list of ideas, wish
>>>lists, bugs etc?
>>>
>>>I'd certainly like to vote for tables as I need them quite a bit in my
>>>work. Then again.. they may be lots and lots of work to implement and
>>>something more interesting might be worth pushing up the list...
>>>
>>>It would be interesting to see the developers plans and wishes laid out
>>>in writing and things that are known and being worked on.
>>>
>>>Craig

>>Here is the wish list thanks to Oli Keller:
>>http://www.deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de/scribus/zwiki/WishList
>>
>>Regards,
>>Peter

Now as far as setting up bugzilla, I think this is a more ambitious
project,as from what I can see it takes a fair bit of server resources.
I could be wrong, but I would be interested to hear from other list
members if they have setup bugzilla.

Cheers,
Peter