[Scribus] Re: Fonts

bulk at katskave.com bulk
Sat Oct 11 09:00:47 CEST 2003

I am also using scribus on mac os x - installed via fink.  I can change
the colors and shading of highlighted text using the color drop down
list next to the paint bucket and the shading drop down to the right of
it on text "panel" - not on the color "panel" - in the Properties
window.  The screen shot linked to below shows the Properties window
open to the text "panel" on the bottom right.  (What is the proper term
for this?)

However, the colors are really odd looking in scribus but they export
to PDF just fine.  I have a screen shot to illustrate at
http://www.katskave.com/images/color-test-screen-shot.jpg

I know this has come up before, and I'm working on learning how the
color stuff works, but it looks like I've got a lot to learn.  If
someone needs a grunt to say, run X test on every possible combination
of background and font color or something, I'm available.  I just
haven't figured out what would be useful yet.
: /

-- mary