[Scribus] Fonts

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Sat Oct 11 04:32:58 CEST 2003

Bill,  In previous versions when you selected the text and set the
color shade, it would create a shade of the text color.  However in
1.1.1 what I have noticed is that the color and shades refer to box
color and shades, not text colors and shade.

May be i am doing something wrong.  Here is how I tried to verify this.
  Create a text box and type some text into it.  Highlight some text and
shade it differently (40 or 50%).  doing this do you notice any
difference?  Try print preview.  In both I haven't seen any difference
in shade.  If you change the color of the highlighted text, the text
box itself becomes colored.  If then you try to change the shade, I
noticed that it changes the shade of the text box.

I am using Scribus on mac.

Thanks
Sunil