[Scribus] [Fwd: DTP terms, examples & dictionary]

Jairo Willian jairo.pereira
Mon Oct 6 23:03:14 CEST 2003

--------------------------- Mensagem Original ----------------------------
Assunto: DTP terms, examples & dictionary
De:      "Jairo Willian" <jairo.pereira at progonos.com>
Data:    Seg, Outubro 6, 2003 18:00
Para:    bogdan at iuveno-net.de

I'm have a great tutorial in the pre-press & graphic area. More 400 terms
explanation with full details, graphics and images in vector & bitmapped
format. I like what this material can be used in the next Scribus
Help/Tutorial, but it's in portuguese language.
The contents, has published in Brazil on "Dominando Desktop Publishing ::
Mini-Dicion?rio, Truques & Dicas Pr?ticas" book.

If interest about the contents, please contact-me by mail. The contents
can be send in PDF, FrameMaker, Pagemaker, Quark or ASCII formats and used
freely.

[]'s

Jairo Willian

Jairo Willian Pereira   ::   Consultor - Redes
Pr?gonos Consulting    "the constant solution"
Fone: 0800 770-1915           www.progonos.com