[Scribus] font paths

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Mon Oct 6 22:22:15 CEST 2003

bart at solozone.com wrote:
> I just posted to the effect that my Shelley fonts finally
> show. Now they (1.1.1) are trashed.
Where are these Shelly fonts are stored? You can add Paths
to additionally fonts in the Font Preferences Dialog. If that
doesn't work please sent me one of the Fonts to my private
E-Mail Address Franz.Schmid at altmuehlnet.de for testing.

> I COMPLAIN that when
> scribus starts up you must substitute fonts RIGHT AWAY and
> you can not click out of this dialogue. One is at once
> overwhelmed by the new state of things.
This is only on the first time you open an old Doc with the
new Version. After some time Scribus will have all the needed
Replacements.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid