[Scribus] scribus-1.1.1 on OSX, colors, crashes

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Sun Oct 5 22:54:33 CEST 2003

Martin Costabel wrote:
> I have made a Fink package for scribus-1.1.1. There was no special
> problem with compiling, there is even one problem less, because the
> statically loaded fontencoding tables have disappeared.
>
> OTOH, the crash in the printer options dialog that was reported recently
> seems to appear more regularly now.
>
> For the problem with the wrong screen colors, I have a patch which I
> have put into the Fink package. I don't pretend that it fixes the
> problem completely or that it is even the right thing to do. I attach it
> here, too, so maybe someone will come up with the real solution. Three
> places are patched that concern the colors for lines, filled polygons,
> and scaled pictures. I don't know if there are other object that still
> show up with wrong colors.
Thanks for that patch, it will be in the CVS as soon as I'll be back from
Linux Expo in London.

Although it's not perfect it shows me the way to go, the colors in gradient
fills might be still wrong.

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid