[Scribus] scribus-1.1.1 on OSX, colors, crashes

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun Oct 5 00:26:47 CEST 2003

I have made a Fink package for scribus-1.1.1. There was no special
problem with compiling, there is even one problem less, because the
statically loaded fontencoding tables have disappeared.

OTOH, the crash in the printer options dialog that was reported recently
seems to appear more regularly now.

For the problem with the wrong screen colors, I have a patch which I
have put into the Fink package. I don't pretend that it fixes the
problem completely or that it is even the right thing to do. I attach it
here, too, so maybe someone will come up with the real solution. Three
places are patched that concern the colors for lines, filled polygons,
and scaled pictures. I don't know if there are other object that still
show up with wrong colors.

--
Martin