[Scribus] Slackware

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Fri Oct 3 21:44:45 CEST 2003

fre, 03 okt, 2003, 15:50:33 +0100, skrev PFJ:
> Hi,
>
> > [Cut]...
> > is still doing the same thing - i.e. nothing happens when you type
> > - well "CR" and "Delete" work :-).
>
> There are lots of problems with Slack9 - too many to list infact. I
> would suggest downloading the latest tarball from the scribus website
> (http://www.scribus.org.uk). Failing that, follow the instructions and
> download the latest version from CVS.
>
> Please let us know if that helps.

Did try Scribus 1.1.1 and the latest one from anoncvs and
compiled both against qt 3.1.2 and 3.2.1 with no result - i.e
not able to edit text. I can see the cursor on the left edge of
the frame and I can type CR and Delete characters, if I import
text from a file!

I have just changes to Slackware, and then it seems to be broken :-)
- or is it just different. What kind of problems does it have?

Thanks

Morten

--
Morten Langlo